It is the explicit proposal which should rally the millions of citizens whose political impotency is programmed in the constitution.
Because it is not the role of the people in power to write the rules of their own power
“We want a democratic Constitutional Assembly, therefore randomly drawn.”
By reading the 6 chapters of this website, you will understand that if you want to change anything in the mechanisms of our current society, you will have to make this message your one and only claim: from its application the rest will follow. To understand the strength of this message, please take a few minutes to read through the six chapters of the website, they are very short.
The chapters go to the heart of the issue and at the bottom of every page; you will find audio content, videos, documents so that you may dig deeper on every topic.
Discover now what is a real democracy.
- Chapter 1: The acknowledgment of the people’s impotency
- Chapter 2: Are France and other countries around the world democracies?
- Chapter 3: Election is not synonym of democracy
- Chapter 4: Our constitution at the core of the problem
- Chapter 5: Writing a better constitution
- Chapter 6: Conclusion